The activities provided by De Swingel are diverse, ranging from forecast and policy development, supervision and coaching to learning how to manage conflict. Each organisation has its own individual structure, work methods and culture. This is why De Swingel tailors its support and each course of training to your situation. The prerequisites are close contact with clients as well as providing feedback.
If you’d like to find out how De Swingel can work for your organisation, please contact Annie Hoekstra for an obligation-free appointment either by email or by calling +31 (0)6-54 35 84 25.
Choose an industry for which De Swingel works.
De Swingel is the sparring partner for a variety of (school governing body) heads. Our work includes:
- implementing Integral Personnel Policy and the Professions in Education Act (BIO)
- instilling professionalism and implementing cycles of review
- assessing SBL competences (Association for the Professional Quality of Teachers) employing 360-degree feedback
- forecasts and policy development for education and training
- handling difficult situations in schools: conflicts, disfunctional behaviour, complaints
- career orientation and mobility
Career orientation days
Furthermore, for many years now De Swingel has been holding career orientation days for a number of primary school associations in collaboration with careers advisor/trainer Aaltsje de Jong of Verte. In 2009, De Swingel organised a provincial conference for people who provide School Break-time Childcare (TSO) at primary schools in the province of Friesland. This is in collaboration with the school governing body TSO coordinators.
De Swingel conducts a long-term team development programme for a number of secondary education schools with a joint-venture partner. In these programmes we combine regular shared vision sessions in small groups (intervision) with an annual team day.
De Swingel works regularly for teachers, teams and managers in upper secondary vocational education. De Swingel is employed for roles such as:
- providing guidance for teams to become self-reliant units
- supervising and coaching managers and team leaders in a new job position or reinforcing leadership
- supervising and coaching teachers to reinforce professional skills or in order to prevent the shedding of personnel
- programmes to support reintegration to one’s own line of work